Welcome to Albany Rural Cemetery
Cemetery Services In Albany, NY
Founded over 175 years ago on April 2, 1841, Albany Rural Cemetery offers visitors both:
- An exemplar of the rural or garden cemetery movement of the 1800’s with its winding roads, wooded hills and beautiful burial monuments
- A National Historic Landmark site that is a mirror of New York’s past
- Historical burial monuments to the distinguished people of the region and the nation who are buried here
- 467 acres of beauty and tranquility in the heart of the Capital region with an incredible range of plants, flowers, trees and wildlife—all within a few miles of the Capital
- A beautiful and peaceful location to walk, run, ride a bike, or take a drive
- ARC remains an active cemetery providing a full range of burial services
Interested in learning more about genealogical research and the cemetery services we have to offer? You can contact our office today to set up an appointment. We offer private tours and events for family and friends to enjoy. We value the knowledge that our customers leave with!
Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and give us a call today at 518 463-7017.