Paul Grohndal’s book These Exalted Acres—Unlocking the Secrets of Albany Rural Cemetery highlights 50 people buried in ARC. The book provides extensive background on each of these individuals marked on this map. There is an interactive version sections of the book on the web at: http://timesunion.com/albanyrural
- Burying the Dead in Early Albany by Stefan Bielinski
- Albany Rural Cemetery is on the National Register of Historic Places
- Wikipedia entry on ARC
- Albany Rural Cemetery Soldiers’ Lot—Civil War Dead
- Listing of some burials in the Soldier’s Lot
- This is the link to a website developed by a Siena College student providing information on the location of historical gravesites in Albany Rural Cemetery using GIS.
- This link provides information on the KrommaKill watershed, which includes Albany Rural.
- Times Union Website Information
- Search for a particular person
- Photos of Albany Rural
- The Graveyard Rabbit of New York Rural Cemeteries
- Albany Rural Cemetery—History in Photos
- Albany Institute of History and Art (AIHA)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with other links related to or about ARC that you think we should add to this listing.