At the present time, the following publications about Albany Rural Cemetery are available in our Store. To purchase, contact the Cemetery Office.
- These Exalted Acres—Unlocking the Secrets of Albany Rural Cemetery by Times Union writer Paul Grondahl (2013) $35.00 (124 Pages)
- Who were the People of Albany? Albany Cemetery Listing by Peter J. Hess (2008) $20.00 (141 Pages) Presently Not Available–Out of Print
- Who were the People of Albany? “Interesting and Important People” Albany Rural Cemetery by Peter J. Hess $12.00 (34 Pages) Presently Not Available–Out of Print
- People of Albany–During Albany’s Second 200 Years (1800’s and 1900’s) by Peter Hess $25.00 (368 Pages)
- People of Albany—The Civil War (2008) by Peter J. Hess $25.00 (246 Pages)
NOTE: Postage or shipping costs will also be added to these costs.
In the future we hope to provide options for additional purchases, including new publications, calendars, and stationary from the Albany Rural Cemetery store. See the Historic Publications Section of this web site to download a copy of the three early guides to Albany Rural Cemetery (Churchill, 1858; Fitzgerald, 1871; and Phelps, 1893).