A community mausoleum adjoins ARC’s Romanesque Chapel built in 1884. The Chapel is an eloquent reminder of the dignity of death and the honor of tradition at Albany Rural Cemetery. Above ground interment can be arranged in the mausoleum in beautifully designed crypts and niches, offering an affordable alternative for those who prefer it. The crypts are faced in either marble or granite and are available in single, companion (double) or couch (double) units. The niches are used for permanent interment of cremains and are faced in either glass or marble.
The adjacent Chapel is used by all religious denominations for services up to 100 people. An adjourning reception room with rest rooms is also made available to family and friends. All the Chapel and reception room facilities are heated in the winter and are completely handicapped accessible.